Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoters are Cross Vetpharm Group UK Limited (CVGLUK) (trading as Bimeda UK).
Business address: Unit 2 Bryn-Cefni Industrial Park, Llangefni, Anglesey, Gwynedd, Wales, LL 77 7XA
Registered address: First Floor, The Herbert Building, The Park, Carrickmines, Dublin 18, Ireland.
- The closing date for this promotion is by 5pm on 1st May 2022.
- Employees or agents of CVGUKL, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
- A valid entry consists of the correct answer entered into the online form, accompanied by the completion of all fields in the entry form. Entries must be completed by 5pm on 1st May 2022. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- Entrants must be resident in mainland UK, including Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England
- Entrants may enter this promotion a maximum of once.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize may be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize, the supplier of the prize is Livestock and Grassland Mineral Consultancy of 21 June Lewis Way, Fairford, Gloucestershire, GL7 4GH (“Livestock & Grassland Mineral Consultancy”).
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize or the carrying out of the audit by Livestock & Grassland Mineral Consultancy.
- The winner of the Prize will be the first entrant randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter will notify the winners of the Prize by telephone on, or before, 1st June 2022
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Details of the competition winners will be published on the Bimeda website and on social media.
- The Prize is a ruminant mineral nutrition audit, which will be performed by Mr Peter Bone of Livestock & Grassland Mineral Consultancy at a farm designated by the winner, located in mainland UK. In carrying out the audit, Peter Bone of Livestock & Grassland Mineral Consultancy acts in his own capacity and, is not a partner or a agent of Cross Vetpharm Group UK Limited. Cross Vetpharm Group UK is not responsible or liable for the audit or any advice or recommendations which may be given or acted upon in relation to, or as a result of, the audit. It is solely a matter for the winner to decide whether or not to act on the advice or recommendations of the audit and the winner does so at their own risk.
- On mixed farms, only one species is eligible for the ruminant mineral nutrition audit. A maximum of 12 animals will be selected for diagnostic testing. Audit services will be provided by Peter Bone of Livestock & Grassland Mineral Consultancy and, if any diagnostic testing is required, this will be performed by the winner’s own veterinary surgeon and Cross Vetpharm Group UK Limited will fund the cost of this diagnostic testing. No cash or voucher alternative is available.
- The audit will be conducted on a date which is mutually agreed by the winner and by Mr Peter Bone. Every effort will be made to ensure that the prize is delivered within 3 months of the winner being contacted. If the winner fails to agree a date prior to 31st December 2022, the prize will be forfeited.